Fire Blankets help to extinguish incipient fires, it is commonly seen in kitchens or other potentially hazardous areas. A fire blanket is a sheet that is made from fire-retardant materials, such as fiberglass and Kevlar. Fire blankets are laid over a small fire to help smother and douse the flames. It stops any supply of oxygen getting to the source and prevents the fire from developing out of control.
A great feature about these special blankets is that it can work with temperatures that reach as high as 900 degrees. This is one of the most user friendly fire safety products as it is very easy to use, allowing any one with little knowledge of fire safety to prevent fires from escalating.
At Be Safe Fire Protection Ltd we offer a range of top-quality slim fire blankets to fit everyone’s needs. We have provided fire safety equipment in schools, hospitals, laboratories, offices, factories and homes. We understand the importance in keeping everyone safe. We believe in working together with our customers to ensure they have the right fire safety products to suit them and the environment they work in. Our engineers have many years of experience and will always be happy to help at a time that suits you.
Advantages of Thomas Glover Fire Blankets:
- 12 month warranty.
- 200 gram cloth, allowing it to be flexible.
- The suppleness and strength of the blanket ensures user confidence.
- Full traceability through individual blanket batch numbering.
- Flush end caps for easy cleaning.
- Hinged cap with security seal option avoids tampering of blankets.
- Produced under quality management system ISO 9001:2000 meeting strict quality control procedures.
- All blankets comply with BS EN 1869:1997 and are BSI kitemarked.
If you would like to get some fire blankets or would like some more information, please call us on 01582 475843.